9. The driver of a road train shall:
(1) travel at a maximum speed of 90 km per hour;
(2) travel at least 150 m from any road vehicle preceding it, except where passing is necessary;
(3) refrain from travelling on Sundays and the other holidays mentioned in paragraph 23 of section 61 of the Interpretation Act (chapter I-16);
(3.1) travel only on authorized roads as provided in section 9.0.1;
(4) from Monday to Friday, refrain from travelling on autoroutes in Ville de Québec from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on autoroutes on Île de Montréal from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(5) travel only when visibility is not less than 500 m and when the roadway is free from snow and ice;
(6) (paragraph revoked).