18. The fees exigible for a permit belonging to more than one class shall be the highest amount of the exigible fees among all of the classes to which it belongs.
An amount exigible under this Regulation is rounded off as follows:
(1) where the amount is less than $10, to the nearest multiple of $0.05;
(2) where the amount is equal to or greater than $10 but less than $25, to the nearest multiple of $0.10;
(3) where the amount is equal to or greater than $25 but less than $100, to the nearest multiple of $0.25;
(4) where the amount is equal to or greater than $100, to the nearest multiple of $1.00.
An amount that is equidistant from 2 multiples is rounded off to the higher multiple.
To be eligible for the fees exigible for a Class 6 permit issued to travel on a bridge where a sign prohibits travel by outsized vehicles, where that permit is issued to the holder of a Class 4 or Class 5 general permit or to the holder of a Class 6 general permit authorizing travel on the network of autoroutes referred to in Schedule 4 or on all public highways, the applicant must indicate to the Minister the number of the permit held at the time of the application.
O.C. 1444-90, s. 18; O.C. 1605-93, s. 19; O.C. 875-2010, s. 2; 1489-2018O.C. 1489-2018, s. 61.