27. An operator to whom a permit is issued shall
(1) keep a copy of the permit in each heavy vehicle in respect of which it applies;
(2) when the Société so requests, provide the particulars concerning the heavy vehicles in respect of which the permit applies and keep the Société informed of any changes so that it may accurately and quickly identify the vehicles;
(3) make available for inspection by the Société, immediately on request, the records of duty status and the supporting documents of the drivers of the heavy vehicles in respect of which the permit applies or the records of hours of service of the drivers; and
(4) notify the Société without delay of any accident involving any of the heavy vehicles to which the permit applies if it is required by the laws of the province, territory or state in which the accident occurred to be reported to the police.