1. The Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec authorizes a fire figthter who applies to the Société to use a flashing green light on a road vehicle other than an emergency vehicle when responding to an emergency call from a fire safety service, where
(1) the municipal authority that has established the fire safety service of which the firefighter is a member has adopted a resolution providing for the use of the flashing green light by firefighters of that service;
(2) the firefighter has completed the training at the École nationale des pompiers du Québec on the rules for the use of a flashing green light;
(3) the firefighter has not been the subject, in the 2 years preceding the application, of a sanction under section 180, 185 or 191.2 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2);
(4) the firefighter has obtained, in the 3 months preceding the application, a favourable written recommendation from the municipal authority that has established the fire safety service of which the firefighter is a member, which recommendation is granted if the assessment of the firefighter’s employment record shows that the firefighter complies with the protocols and guidelines of the fire safety service; and
Not in force (5) the firefighter has paid the fees exigible for the issue of a certificate of authorization to use a flashing green light provided for in a regulation of the Société made under subparagraph 8.2 of the first paragraph of section 624 of the Highway Safety Code.