22. No user of a motorized mobility aid may carry passengers.
Despite the first paragraph, the user may carry only 1 child under 5 years of age provided that
(1) the user uses a restraint system;
(2) the child is placed so as not to obstruct the user’s view or interfere with the proper handling of the vehicle;
(3) the user travels at a safe and reasonable speed;
(4) the user does not compromise or is not likely to compromise his or her safety or the safety of the child and other road users.
2020-14-aM.O. 2020-14, s. 22.