9. The Société removes a student from the Programme enrichi d’accès à la conduite de véhicules lourds when
(1) the student fails to comply with the requirements of paragraphs 2, 6 to 8, 11 and 12 of section 6 and, if the student was 17 years of age upon admission, fails to provide the authorizations referred to in paragraphs 11 and 12 after reaching 18 years of age;
(2) the student’s probationary licence or learner’s licence is suspended or revoked;
(3) the student is the subject of an intervention under the Conduct Review Policy for Heavy Vehicle Drivers published on the Société’s website and adopted under the Act respecting owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles (chapter P-30.3); or
(4) the student fails to comply with the requirements of section 8 during his or her participation in the Programme enrichi d’accès à la conduite de véhicules lourds.