10. To obtain a Class 1 and Class 3 driver’s licence, a student must
(1) have successfully completed the Transport par camion program of study;
(2) have successfully completed, in a participating undertaking, a training period as a driver of road vehicles covered by Class 1 or Class 3 until the student has completed a 24-month period as the holder of a Class 5 probationary licence;
(3) have been the holder of a Class 1 and Class 3 learner’s licence under the Programme enrichi d’accès à la conduite de véhicules lourds, as of the theoretical examination until the end of the 24-month period as the holder of a Class 5 probationary licence; and
(4) meet the conditions provided for in the Highway Safety Code for the issue of a licence.