PROCEDURE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE UNITS HELD BY A DEPOSITOR FROM A SPECIALIZED FUND TO AN INDIVIDUAL FUND
1. In this Schedule,
“depositor’s net assets” means the value of the share of the depositor in the net assets of the specialized fund; (actif net du déposant)
“net assets” means aggregate assets at fair value less corresponding liabilities; in the case of a specialized fund, they are equal to the value of the units of participation held by all the depositors in that specialized fund; (actif net)
“share” unless the context indicates otherwise, the share of a depositor is that share represented by the number of units of participation held by such depositor, in relation to the specialized fund’s total number of units. (part)
2. For the purpose of transferring a depositor’s net assets from a specialized fund to an individual fund, the following steps must be completed at the opening of a fiscal period:
(1) the value of the specialized fund’s net assets is computed;
(2) the depositor’s net assets are determined;
(3) all the units of participation held by the depositor in the specialized fund are cancelled;
(4) a sum corresponding to the value of the depositor’s net assets following the cancellation of the units of participation is credited to the demand deposit account of the depositor;
(5) units of participation of an individual fund are allocated for the value corresponding to the sum credited to the demand deposit account of the depositor at the closing of the preceding fiscal period.
1395-2018O.C. 1395-2018, Sch. A.