5. A person acting on behalf of a company, a partnership or a cooperative who does not hold distributor’s licence must attach to his application a writing attesting to his mandate, as well as the following documents:
(1) in the case of a company, a copy of its constituting act within the meaning of section 3.1 of the Companies Act (chapter C-38) or a copy of its certificate of incorporation issued under section 8 of the Canada Business Corporations Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. C-44).
(2) in the case of a partnership or a person operating an enterprise under a name which does not include the person’s surname and given name, a copy of the declaration required under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(3) in the case of a cooperative constituted under section 13 of the Cooperatives Act (chapter C-67.2), a copy of the articles referred to in that section;
(4) (paragraph implicitly revoked).