21. A holder of a temporary stamp issued by the director of classification under paragraph 4 of section 83 of the Act who applies for an extension thereof under section 83.1 of the Act must send to the director of classification, at least 15 days prior to the expiry of the stamp, an application indicating:
(1) the title of the film;
(2) the number of the temporary stamp;
(3) a copy of the contract for the dubbing of the film in French;
(4) proof that the person charged with carrying out the contract has been provided with the necessary means to do so;
(5) the reasons why the film cannot be dubbed in French prior to the original expiry date of the temporary stamp;
(6) the extension period required.