2. A candidate applying for a diploma equivalence shall provide the secretary with the following supporting documents and with the costs payable pursuant to paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) for the examination of the application:
(1) the candidate’s academic record, including a description of the courses taken;
(2) proof that the diploma was issued;
(3) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a training period; and
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s relevant work experience.
Where documents submitted in support of a diploma equivalence application are written in a language other than French or English, they shall be accompanied by a translation in French or English attested to under oath by the person who did the translation.