3. An inscription on a product may be exclusively in a language other than French in the following cases:
(1) the product is intended for a market outside Québec;
(2) the inscription appears on a container used in interprovincial or international transportation of merchandise;
(3) the product is from outside Québec, has not yet been marketed in Québec and is being exhibited at a convention, conference, fair or exhibition;
(4) the product is from outside Québec, is intended for incorporation into a finished product or for use in a manufacturing, processing or repair operation and is not offered in Québec for retail sale;
(5) the product is from outside Québec and is in limited use in Québec and no equivalent substitute presented in French is available in Québec; or
(6) the product is from outside Québec and the inscription is engraved, baked or inlaid in the product itself, riveted or welded to it or embossed on it, in a permanent manner. However, inscriptions concerning safety must be written in French and appear on the product or accompany it in a permanent manner.