C-11, r. 5 - Regulation respecting requests to receive instruction in English

Full text
3. Any request based on paragraph 1 of section 73 of the Charter in respect of studies in Canada but outside Québec or on paragraph 2 of that same section shall be accompanied by one of the following documents or a certified true copy thereof:
(1)  a certificate showing that the mother or father is a Canadian citizen;
(2)  an official document issued by a competent authority and establishing the date and place of birth in Canada of the father or mother; or
(3)  the Canadian passport of the father or mother.
O.C. 1758-93, s. 3.