38. Each licence holder covered under a group surety insurance policy must be identified by a member certificate stating
(1) the name of the surety;
(2) the name of the group for which the surety is to act;
(3) the number of the certificate of the group member;
(4) the amount of security required under section 27;
(5) the number of the group surety insurance policy and its date of issue;
(6) an attestation that the licence holder is a member of the group and is covered by the group surety insurance policy; and
(7) the signature of a duly authorized representative of the surety or the association of contractors and the date of issue.