65.1. The manager must, to ensure the application of the approved plan, comply with the following management policies prepared by the Board:
(1) policy on inspection;
(2) policy on tariffs and recognition of the quality of the construction;
(3) policy on ethics;
(4) policy on information to beneficiaries;
(5) policy on the processing of claims and the establishment of a claims committee;
(6) policy on contractor information;
(7) policy on the management of reserve accounts;
(8) contract management policy between the manager and a third person.
The policies are adopted by the board of directors of the Board. They are published on the Board’s website.