90. Charges of $170 for the first hour or fraction of an hour and charges corresponding to half of that rate for each half hour or fraction of a half hour are payable to the Board for the performance of the following activities:
(1) the verification and registration of designs and specifications or any other document related to a pressure installation or pressure equipment or a part thereof;
(2) the verification and approval of a quality control program;
(3) the review or recording of a welding procedure and the qualification of a welder;
(4) the inspection of a pressure installation or pressure equipment or a part thereof;
(5) the verification of an application for recognition or renewal of recognition.
Charges of $170 payable to the Board is added to those amounts for each trip required to perform the activities. The rate applies to each person required to make a trip. Those charges include the person’s fees during the trip.
The charges payable to the Board are 1.5 those provided for in this section, with a minimum amount equal to the charges payable for 2 hours, where an activity is performed between noon and 1:00 p.m., between 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m., on Saturdays, on Sundays, on a holiday and the day before or after 25 December or 1 January or on any other day standing in lieu thereof.
89-2018O.C. 89-2018, s. 90.