In force: 2019-04-01
19. Every person applying for the issue, renewal or modification of a permit must provide the Board with the following information and documents, on the form provided for that purpose: (1) name, home address, telephone number, email address and, if applicable, the business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1); (2) if the application is made on behalf of a partnership or legal person:
(a) the name, address and telephone number of the head office;
(b) if applicable, any other name it is legally authorized to use in Québec and is related to the activities carried on in the field of pressure installations;
(c) the business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises or, in the absence of such registration, a copy of the constituting act, shareholders’ agreement or partnership contract;
(d) a declaration to the effect that the person is authorized to submit the application on behalf of the partnership or legal person;
(3) the class of permit and the field of activities for which the application is made;
(4) a copy of the manual describing the quality control program;
(5) the name and telephone number of the person in charge of enforcing the quality control program;
(6) a declaration whereby the person undertakes to comply with the quality control program.
Every permit application must include an attestation to the truthfulness of the information and documents provided under the first paragraph and be signed by the person submitting the application.
89-2018O.C. 89-2018, s. 19.