18. To be approved, a quality control program must be adapted to the activities of the person requiring the permit, taking into account, in particular, the nature and complexity of the activities.
The quality control program must also contain measures to ensure
(1) the conformity of the activities, materials used and welding procedures with this Regulation;
(2) the maintenance of the qualification of the personnel performing the activities;
(3) the qualification of the inspection personnel and the personnel’s sufficient autonomy to identify any problem related to quality control and to apply the required solutions; and
(4) the possibility to verify, through the implementation of a register, that the activities and inspections have been carried out in accordance with the quality control program and that measures have been taken to remedy any default.
89-2018O.C. 89-2018, s. 18.