8.7. The exemption provided for in section 8.3 applies also to a member of the family, other than the spouse, of an individual referred to in the second paragraph of section 8.2 if that member
(1) is residing with the individual;
(2) is registered with the Ministère des Relations internationales, if the member is a member of the family of an individual referred to in subparagraph 2 of that second paragraph;
(3) is not a Canadian citizen;
(4) is not a permanent resident; and
(5) is not performing the duties of an office or employment in Canada or engaged in a business in Canada.