35. For the purposes of preserving the secrecy of confidential information brought to their knowledge in the practice of their profession, acupuncturists shall
(1) refrain from disclosing that a person has requested their professional services;
(2) avoid holding or participating in indiscreet conversations concerning patients and the services provided to them;
(3) refrain from making use of confidential information to the detriment of a patient or with a view to obtaining, directly or indirectly, a benefit for themselves or another person;
(4) take reasonable means with respect to their associates, employees and the personnel working with them to preserve the secrecy of confidential information.