A-5.1, r. 3 - Code of ethics of acupuncturists
35. For the purposes of preserving the secrecy of confidential information brought to their knowledge in the practice of their profession, acupuncturists shall
(1) refrain from disclosing that a person has requested their professional services;
(2) avoid holding or participating in indiscreet conversations concerning patients and the services provided to them;
(3) refrain from making use of confidential information to the detriment of a patient or with a view to obtaining, directly or indirectly, a benefit for themselves or another person;
(4) take reasonable means with respect to their associates, employees and the personnel working with them to preserve the secrecy of confidential information.