15. Every application for an embalmer’s licence must be made in writing using the form prescribed by the Minister and must contain
(1) the name, contact information, date of birth and sex of the applicant;
(2) the name and contact information of the funeral services businesses for which the applicant’s services are required;
(3) the number of embalming performed by the applicant since the beginning of the calendar year, where applicable; and
(4) an attestation that the applicant obtained a diploma of college studies in embalming techniques, where applicable.
An applicant who has an accreditation or licence for embalming issued by another province or a territory of Canada must provide, in replacement of the document referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph,
(1) a true copy of the accreditation or licence issued by the regulatory body of the province or territory of origin; and
(2) a certificate, letter or other proof, issued by the regulatory body of the province or territory of origin where the applicant is accredited, confirming that the recognition is in good standing at that place.