9. If conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 30 days of the date of receipt of the application for conciliation, the syndic must, within the following 30 days, send a conciliation report by registered mail to the client and the hearing-aid acoustician.
The report must contain, where applicable, the following information:
(1) the amount of the account for fees in dispute;
(2) the amount that the client acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the hearing-aid acoustician acknowledges having to reimburse or is willing to accept in settlement of the dispute; and
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as payment to the hearing-aid acoustician or reimbursement to the client.
The syndic must also send the client a form provided for in Schedule I and describe the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.