2. In order to be recognized by the Minister, a drug wholesaler (wholesaler who distributes medications) shall satisfy the following requirements:
(1) he must distribute drugs in the list drawn up under section 60 of the Act respecting prescription drug insurance (chapter A-29.01), acting as an intermediary between drug manufacturers and pharmacists;
(2) he must agree to be bound by the commitment in Schedule II and sign that commitment;
(3) he must hold a permit or licence issued under subsection 55(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (S.C. 1996, c. 19) and be an authorized distributor holding a permit for the importation, production or sale of drugs and controlled substances issued under that subsection;
(4) he must be registered for the purposes of Part IX of the Excise Tax Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. E-15);
(5) he must carry on activities in the drug distribution field, such as purchase and sale, receipt, storage, transport and delivery of the drugs entered on the list drawn up under section 60 of the Act, working out of premises used solely for the purposes of a wholesale business and over a period of not less than 35 hours per week divided into equal segments of time for each day from Monday through Friday;
(6) he must maintain a drug inventory including not less than 50% of the drugs entered on the list drawn up under section 60 of the Act.