5. A land surveyor may practise within a partnership or a joint-stock company if the land surveyor
(1) provides the Order with a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Chapter II;
(2) provides the Order, if the land surveyor practises within a joint-stock company, with a written document from the competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(3) provides the Order, where applicable, with a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority stating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership;
(4) provides the Order with a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has an establishment in Québec;
(5) provides the Order with an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the land surveyor practises allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to obtain from a person any document listed in section 16 or a copy thereof; and
(6) pays a fee of $150.