8. The trainee shall be evaluated according to the following 5 criteria:
(1) practical work: research skills, presentation of files and practical problem-solving skills;
(2) organization of work: planning of work, application of methods, standards, techniques as well as laws and regulations;
(3) professional attributes: sense of observation, initiative and responsibility, punctuality, presence and professionalism;
(4) communication skills: communication with clients and writing up of files;
(5) personality traits: ability to adapt, self-control, capacity for self-evaluation, and discretion.