10. In the report of a location certificate concerning only a private portion of an immovable held in divided co-ownership, a land surveyor shall in particular indicate that the following elements were checked:
(1) the date of the survey;
(2) the date of the searches at the Land Registry Office;
(3) the designation of the immovable property;
(4) a reference to the title of ownership, so as to establish a link between the immovable property examined and the deed of acquisition;
(5) the cadastral history going back to the original lot created for the co-ownership;
(6) the concordance between the cadastral identification and the municipal address;
(7) the conformity or lack of conformity between the occupation, the designation in the titles and the cadastre;
(8) the apparent servitudes or charges that should normally be the subject of a servitude and that may affect the immovable property; and
(9) the active and passive servitudes registered in the land register.
Where applicable, the land surveyor shall state or comment on those elements.
The report shall also indicate the place and date of closing of the minute.
O.C. 1058-2002, s. 10; S.Q. 2020, c. 17, s. 111.