54. Architects must charge and accept fair and reasonable fees warranted under the circumstances, and proportional to the professional services provided.
To determine their fees, architects must consider the following factors:
(1) the time devoted to the performance of the professional services;
(2) the complexity and scope of the professional services;
(3) the performance of professional services that are unusual or require exceptional competence or celerity;
(4) the importance of the responsibility assumed; and
(5) the existence of a decree or recognized rate.