65. A fee of $156 for the first hour or fraction of an hour and of $76 for each additional half-hour or fraction of a half-hour, in addition to a sum of $74 for each trip required, per person, is payable for
(1) each examination or approval of plans and specifications or of other documents relating to a pressure vessel, a boiler, an accessory, piping, or a part thereof;
(2) each verification or approval of a quality control program for a pressure vessel;
(3) each approval, revision or registration of a welding method, including brazing;
(4) each qualification examination for a welder or braze-welder;
(5) each inspection in respect of a pressure vessel, a boiler, an accessory, piping or a part thereof, including, as the case may be, the issue of a certificate of approval.