57. To be approved, a pressure vessel quality control program must ensure that:
(1) the operating methods and materials used are in conformance with this Regulation;
(2) the personnel carrying out the work hold the qualifications required under this Regulation;
(3) the inspection personnel are qualified and have sufficient independence within the enterprise to single out problems related to quality control, and are able to apply the required solutions;
(4) there is an inspection record for checking the work and all inspections to see that they are in conformance with the pressure vessel quality control program.