26. Inspection of pressure vessels may be carried out by periodic testing and sampling in the following cases when the manufacturer, user, repairer or installer has an approved quality control program for:
(1) the manufacture of pressure vessels not subject to the individual inspection required in section 5.2.2 of the Boiler, Pressure Vessel, and Pressure Piping Code (CSA B51-M1991);
(2) the inspection, repair and changes made to pressure vessels;
(3) the inspection of new pressure vessel installations;
(4) the repair of safety devices;
(5) the manufacture of piping.