2. The Deputy Minister or the chief executive officer of a public body must
(1) oversee the implementation of the responsibilities and obligations assigned by this Regulation to the public body under his or her responsibility;
(2) set up and be responsible for a committee on access to information and the protection of personal information; that committee is to be composed of the person in charge of access to information and the protection of personal information and, where applicable, the person responsible for information security and the person responsible for document management; the function of the committee is to support the Deputy Minister or the chief executive officer of the public body in the performance of his or her duties and obligations and, for that purpose, the committee may retain the services of any other person whose expertise is necessary for the performance of its function;
(3) see that staff members and management staff or officers of the public body are made aware of and receive training on the obligations and procedures concerning access to information and the protection of personal information;
(4) include in the annual management report or report of activities a report attesting to the distribution of the documents referred to in Division III and giving an account of
(a) the nature and number of requests for access received, the time taken to process them, the provisions of the Act justifying the refusal of certain requests, the number of requests for access granted, partially granted or refused, the number of requests for access that were the subject of reasonable accommodation and the number of requests that were the subject of an application for review by the Commission d’accès à l’information; and
(b) the activities relating to access to information and the protection of personal information that were carried out within the public body.