2. In this Regulation, (1) “public participation process” means all the public participation measures that must, under a public participation policy or the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1), be accomplished in respect of an instrument;
(2) “public participation measure” means any informative, consultative, active participation or feedback measure;
(3) “consultative measure” means any measure intended to allow interested persons to ask questions or to make observations, in particular by expressing concerns, expectations or opinions and by making suggestions;
(4) “informative measure” means any measure relating to the production and communication of information for the benefit of interested persons;
(5) “active participation measure” means any measure intended to actively involve interested persons and to recognize the possibility for them to make a contribution in the decision-making process relating to an instrument, in particular by contributing to the identification of issues, the definition of options, the assessment of scenarios or the formulation of recommendations, as part of an interaction between interested persons, the representatives of the municipality and any other intervening party;
(6) “feedback measure” means any measure intended to report, for the benefit of interested persons, on how the results of a consultative or active participation measure have been taken into consideration by the municipality;
(7) “interested person” means every person who feels concerned by an instrument subject to a public participation process.