8. Scaled timber may not be transported outside the cutting area unless the driver of the road vehicle in which the timber was loaded is in possession of a transport voucher on which the following information appears:
(1) the GPS coordinates of the timber loading point into the driver’s vehicle, trailer or semi-trailer;
(2) the source and destination of the timber;
(3) the date and time of departure from the timber loading point;
(4) the registration number of the vehicle and, where applicable, the trailer or semi-trailer;
(5) the compilation unit number under which the timber was scaled, as indicated on the authorization of the scaling method;
(6) the name of the person in charge of loading the timber;
(7) the name of the driver of the vehicle.