68. The repair of a road, other than a felling or hauling trail or other than a trail not intended for motorized all-terrain vehicles, is prohibited within 60 m from an open peat bog with a pond, a marsh, a riparian swamp, a lake or a permanent watercourse and within 30 m from an intermittent watercourse.
Despite the first paragraph, the repair of a road is allowed in the environments referred to in that paragraph where all the following conditions are met:
(1) no tree cutting is carried out in the strip of woodland referred to in section 27, except the place occupied by the roadway, shoulders, ditches and embankments of the road under repair;
(2) no logging machine travels in the strip of woodland referred to in section 27, except the place occupied by the roadway, shoulders, ditches and embankments of the road under repair;
(3) the repair work is not carried out from 15 December to 31 March;
(4) the road surface is profiled so that the runoff leaves the roadway on the side opposite to the environment to be protected;
(5) the water flowing at the foot of the embankments of a road is diverted towards vegetation areas more than 20 m away from the environment to be protected to prevent sediments from being carried into the environment or, if that condition cannot be met, settling ponds are built;
(6) measures are taken during the repair of the road to prevent at all times sediments from being carried into the environment to be protected.
473-2017O.C. 473-2017, s. 68.