48. The following forest development activities are prohibited in a waterfowl gathering area:
(1) the application of pesticides to control insect epidemics and cryptogamic diseases;
(2) the application of phytocides;
(3) the construction of roads;
(4) the digging of a drainage ditch for sylvicultural purposes.
The foregoing also applies to tree pruning, felling or harvesting and preparatory work for forest production purposes in the floodplain of a waterfowl gathering area, subject to the third paragraph..
From 16 December to 14 March, partial cutting not exceeding 30% of the merchantable stems present, carried out over a 10-year period, is allowed in a floodplain of a waterfowl gathering area.
473-2017O.C. 473-2017, s. 48.