32. The travel of logging machines is prohibited in the riparian ecotone when the latter is present and within the first 20 metres of a strip of woodland kept alongside an open peat bog with a pond, a marsh, a riparian shrub swamp, a lake or a permanent watercourse, except in the following cases:
(1) to dig drainage ditches for sylvicultural purposes;
(2) to take a felling and hauling trail across a watercourse by means of a removable structure;
(3) to carry out a wildlife development project authorized under a forestry permit, provided that the development project is carried out in accordance with the conditions set out in the permit;
(4) to construct, improve or repair a road or remove a structure used to cross a watercourse;
(5) to carry out public utility works.