8. In order to determine financial eligibility, income, gains and benefits from all sources shall be considered, except
(1) child tax benefits received under the Income Tax Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. 1 (5th Suppl.)) and amounts received under the Children’s Special Allowances Act (S.C. 1992, c. 48, Sch.);
(2) amounts received under the child assistance measure;
(3) principal and interest received as the solidarity tax credit, goods and services tax credit and tax credit for persons who take care of their elderly parents;
(4) the refundable tax credit respecting the work premium granted by the Agence du revenu du Québec; and
(5) amounts received under programs made under the Act respecting the Société d’habitation du Québec (chapter S-8).
Student bursaries shall be included in the income.