32. An applicant that is a group of persons or a non-profit legal person shall, in the manner prescribed in sections 34 to 34.2, give an account of the financial situation of the group or non-profit legal person and of at least 50% of its members who are financially eligible for legal aid. The person making the application on behalf of the group or legal person shall
(1) provide its constituting act in the case of a legal person or, in the case of a group, demonstrate that it is not a profit-seeking group and describe the objectives of the group or legal person and the territory served or to be served;
(2) indicate the number of members and the accounting system used;
(3) establish the income, assets and liabilities of the group or legal person, as well as those of at least 50% of its members who are financially eligible for legal aid; and
(4) describe the facts justifying the application for legal aid.