31. Unless the applicant is eligible under the second paragraph of section 4 of the Act respecting legal aid and the provision of certain other legal services (chapter A-14) and declares that he or she is not financially eligible under section 64 of the Act, an applicant must, in the manner prescribed in sections 34 to 34.2, disclose his or her financial situation and that of the other members of the family whose income, liquidities and other assets are considered under this Regulation.
To that end, the applicant shall
(1) give his name, his place of residence and those of his family members;
(2) indicate his social insurance number;
(3) indicate his file number, if he receives benefits under a last resort financial assistance program;
(4) indicate his date of birth and those of his family members;
(5) give the name and address of his employer and those of his family members whose income, liquidities and other assets are considered under this Regulation;
(6) establish his income, assets and liabilities, as well as those of the members of his family whose financial condition is considered under this Regulation.
Where attendance at an educational institution or the obtention of a university diploma is taken into consideration for the purposes of financial eligibility, the person declaring that fact shall provide proof thereof.
The applicant shall also describe the facts on which the application for legal aid is based.
O.C. 1073-96, s. 31; O.C. 1454-97, s. 18; O.C. 866-2013, s. 5.