27. For the purpose of computing allowable expenses, a student is deemed to be enrolled for a period not exceeding 4 months if the student
(1) is in a situation which, within the meaning of section 49 of the Individual and Family Assistance Act (chapter A-13.1.1), could lead the student to complete destitution;
(2) has a major functional deficiency within the meaning of section 47;
(3) cohabits with his or her child;
(4) is at least 20 weeks pregnant;
(5) has a severely limited capacity for employment within the meaning of the Individual and Family Assistance Act and is participating in a social assistance and support measure or program offered under that Act; or
(6) cannot pursue full-time studies for more than one month due to serious episodic disorders resulting from major and permanent physical or mental health problems attested to in a medical certificate.