21. The contribution of the parents, sponsor or spouse is not taken into account for the purpose of computing financial assistance if
(1) the student is the subject of a decision or placement order other than a decision or placement order made in a matter of adoption;
(2) custody of the student is entrusted to a tutor;
(3) the student’s parents, sponsor or spouse cannot be found;
(4) the student has had to cease all communication with his or her parents, sponsor or spouse for safety reasons;
(5) the student’s parents, sponsor or spouse never resided in Canada before the beginning of the calendar year ending in the year of allocation; or
(6) the student’s spouse receives financial assistance under the loans and bursaries program for the year of allocation or received such assistance for the preceding year of allocation.