67.3. The basic benefit is adjusted by $20 in the case of an independent adult who meets the following conditions:
(1) he or she has been a recipient for at least 6 consecutive months;
(2) a temporarily limited capacity allowance has not been added to his or her benefit;
(3) he or she is not required to reside in a half-way house, except if he or she is an accused referred to in section 26.1, and is not sheltered by a foster home, by an intermediate resource or within the meaning of section 4;
(4) he or she does not live in a dwelling in low-rental housing within the meaning of article 1984 of the Civil Code, or a dwelling for which an amount is paid in discharge of rent under the National Housing Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. N-11);
(5) he or she does not receive a special benefit under section 88.1;
(6) he or she is not the spouse of an ineligible student.
The calculation of consecutive months required for eligibility for the adjustment includes the months during which an independent adult is eligible to receive dental and pharmaceutical services pursuant to section 48.
Despite paragraph 13 of section 111, the amount of the adjustment is reduced by the amount the independent adult received the previous month as housing allowance under a program implemented pursuant to section 3.1 of the Act respecting the Société d’habitation du Québec (chapter S-8).
In the case of an independent adult covered by paragraph 1 or 2 of section 47, the adjustment is added to the adjustment provided for in section 67.1, if applicable.