141. The following liquid assets are excluded up to a total value of $60,000:
(1) the value of the sums or pension credits referred to in paragraph 4 of section 146 which, under the pension plan or instrument concerned or under the law, may be returned to the participant;
(2) the principal of a sum or pension credit referred to in paragraph 1, if it is used within 30 days after it is received for the purposes of a contribution to another pension plan or retirement savings instrument;
(3) the principal of a grant or loan to repair a residence if it is used within 6 months after it is received for the purpose for which it was obtained;
(4) the principal of a grant or loan to start an enterprise or create self-employment if it is used within 6 months after it is received for the purpose for which it was obtained;
(5) sums accumulated in an individual savings plan or an institutional savings plan recognized by the Minister, up to a total amount of $5,000 per adult; and
(6) the value of the sums accumulated in a registered education savings plan.