A-12, r. 11 - Regulation respecting equivalence standards for diplomas granted by educational institutions outside Québec for an agrologist’s permit to be issued

Full text
3.02. A candidate who holds an undergraduate degree in agricultural sciences obtained in a university or higher educational institution situated outside Canada, shall be given an equivalence if:
(a)  he obtained that diploma upon completion of full-time studies of a duration of at least 3 years and including a minimum of 90 credits;
(b)  he fulfilled the conditions prescribed in section 2.02.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. A-12, r. 10, s. 3.02.