A-12, r. 11 - Regulation respecting equivalence standards for diplomas granted by educational institutions outside Québec for an agrologist’s permit to be issued

Full text
3.01. A candidate who holds an undergraduate degree in agricultural sciences conferred by a Canadian university or higher educational institution situated outside Québec shall be given an equivalence if:
(a)  he obtained that diploma upon completion of full-time studies of a duration of at least 3 years and including a minimum of 90 credits; and
(b)  he has fulfilled the conditions prescribed in section 2.02.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. A-12, r. 10, s. 3.01.