31.8. Each licence holder covered under a group surety bond must be identified by a member certificate stating
(1) the name of the surety;
(2) the name of the group for which the surety stands;
(3) the number of the group’s member certificate;
(4) the amount of security required under section 29 or 29.1;
(5) the number of the group surety bond and its date of issue;
(6) an attestation that the licence holder is a member of the group and is covered by the group surety bond; and
(7) the signature of a duly authorized representative of the surety or the association authorized by the surety and the date of issue.