V-9 - Act respecting roads

Full text
19. The Minister may, when taking possession of land contiguous to a road, transmit to the owner of the remaining part a written notice ordering him to remove or move a fence contiguous to the right of way over that land, or, where necessary, erect another fence within the given period of time and as specified by the Minister.
The Minister shall reimburse the owner for any expenses incurred for such work.
If the owner does not comply with the notice of the Minister, the latter shall carry out or cause to be carried out the necessary work.
1992, c. 54, s. 19.