1. This Act applies to any agricultural land in the public domain, hereinafter referred to as “ungranted land” , that, according to the register contemplated in section 4,
(1) was not under concession on 30 June 1984 and was subject to the Colonization Land Sales Act (chapter T-8) or was leased out by the Minister pursuant to that Act;
(2) has been acquired pursuant to section 7;
(3) is subject to this Act pursuant to section 8;
(4) is land under concession that was the subject of a cancellation in accordance with section 35;
(5) is placed under the authority of the Minister after 1 July 1984 pursuant to section 23 of the Lands and Forests Act (chapter T-9) or after 27 May 1987, under section 6 of the Act respecting the lands in the public domain (chapter T-8.1);
(6) was repurchased pursuant to the Act for the acquiring of certain lands for colonization purposes (1935, chapter 37), the Act to strengthen the colonization movement by the extension and the consolidation of existing parishes (1938, chapter 43), the Act respecting the Department of Colonization (Revised Statutes of Québec, 1941, chapter 103), the Act to Promote Colonization and the Return to the Land (Revised Statutes of Québec, 1941, chapter 105) or any other Act respecting repurchase of land and that, on 1 July 1984, was not under concession or the concession of which was cancelled before that date.