S-4.1.1 - Educational Childcare Act

Full text
18. A permit applicant must submit to the Minister for approval the plans of any facility in which the permit applicant proposes to provide childcare services.
The same applies if a permit holder is planning to alter a facility, add a new facility or relocate a facility permanently.
Such plans must be signed and sealed by an architect or any other professional authorized to do so.
2005, c. 47, s. 18.